Melanie's blog list

Friday, November 19, 2010

Being Thankful


From Track Side with Melli & Other Stuff
This is the time of year that I love with Thanksgiving next Thursday, I am always reminded of all the things I am grateful for.
My strong faith in the Lord and knowing he is in total control of all and everything that is tops on my thankful list.
My husband Brian and being married for 28 years we just celebrated our anniversary on 11-13 for that I'm grateful.
My wonderful family, did I ever get lucky on that, I have the best father (90) and still a big influence in my life. My brother Rod and his family who are great.
My cousins Marty, Phillip, Aunt Marie and all my extended cousin's, I love you guys.
I am grateful for our best friends and extended family in VA Gary and Maria love you guys.
And for our good friends all over the country we are grateful for your friendship which we Cherish.
My wonderful mother and father in law who care my extended parents Ann and Rob what wonderful people and they are always there for us "kids" lol, they are true Christians and love our Lord as I do, we love you mom and dad.
I am grateful for my job at a time in this countries history with unemployment both Brian and I have good job's for that we are grateful.
I'm so grateful for all that I have, I don't worry or fret for what I don't have.
Have a Blessed Thanksgiving God Bless you all

No comments: