Melanie's blog list

Friday, April 15, 2011

From Track Side with Melli & Other Stuff

This weekend Nascar is at Talladega the fastest track on the circuit and the scariest, for which I don't watch most of the race lol just the beginning, middle and end that about all I can stand.

I just wanted to point out of few things and seem to get lost in translation over on twitter lol. What I said was with the down turn that couple of years with job loss, home foreclosures ect there is also a downturn at most of the tracks Nascar visits and that downturn is NOT NARCARS fault period the end.

I just I'm really clear about that....Nascar does a good job it's a never ending job with all the intenties that are involved in our sport, so there I hope that clears up any questions as to what I said.

Ciao for now I'm getting my new puter set up lol

No comments: