Melanie's blog list

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Moving Forward

From Track Side with Melli & Other Stuff
One of the things I try to do if everyday life and situations get out of focus and crazy is say "Just keep moving forward". Move away from what is keeping you down and stopping you from moving forward, it's tough right now, but I firmly believe that with the rough and tough comes rewards of calm and a positive future.
This is so true within Nascar as the Chase for the championship is about to start in 2 weeks and Mark Martin didn't make it. I have been asked how I felt about it and I laugh to myself and say "What choice do I have?" he didn't make it, they are looking to next season and are MOVING FORWARD>>>>>that way>>>>>> and looking I'm sure to figure out what the heck went wrong this year.
Was it the new wing? Tires? Who knows, but they will put there collective minds together and figure it out, starting fresh in February 2011 at Daytona.
I know that with the changes made with the 5 and 88 at the beginning of the year, which was suppose to help the 88 get on track and start at least being competitive, with the moving of the 5's engineers over to the 88, I'm thinking it didn't work.
I have always looked at life with a positive spin on everything through the good and the bad there is a reason for everything we go through, and with that, it's how we respond to life and how well handle problems, what makes us strong.
We can bitch moan and complain about whats going on with economy today and the issues of the up coming 10 year anniversary of 09-11, what good dose it do??? I feel if you/me are good people, being kind to all come in contact with, help others if needed and just LAUGH once in awhile, things would be whole lot better.
Just my thoughts
Ciao for now

No comments: