Melanie's blog list

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Welcome Fall




From Track Side with Melli & Other Stuff
Welcome Fall I so so love this time of season, it's the last hot blast of summers heat. The beginning of the wonderful cooler day's. I am going to full the summer Shields off the windows pull back the blinds, and open the windows for FRESH AIR and the wonderful smells of fall. I don't do much during the long HOT summer months so the closer we get to the cooler temps the more alive I become.
Now, for those of you that have E mailed me asking when I was going to start my RANTS in Nascar, as I posted on my Facebook page, I promise I will in February with the Daytona 500.
I have been remiss with my other blog obligations and I do apologize for that, but sometimes life in my very real world does take precedents. I work in a very busy Hospital ER for which I am thankful for, I have a very busy family and friends, so with that said, I will get back to my rants and I am just tickled that some of you that have followed me for through my Nascar journeys cared enough to drop me a line.
Although I am NOT NOT NOT happy about HMS and Mark Martin not making the Chase this year, when OMG let me think here, he finished a very close 2nd last year and NOW sit's 17th in the points,hmmmm let me think a sec here, that's IT!!! They need to leave Mark and crew alone, give him his engineers back and let the 88 figure out the hell is wrong with them.
I can assure you that Mark WILL be a force to recon with next year.
With that said I will say "Goodnight George, Night Gracie" lol Ciao for now


No comments: