Melanie's blog list

Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy Fathers Day Daddy

I posted a Happy Fathers Day to my dad Jerry and father in law Rob and for some reason it didn't post. Both Brian and I want to wish our fathers a wonderful day. For me father's day is every day my dad Jerry has always been very special to me.
Since I was a little girl I have had a close relationship with him for that I'm blessed. Today he's 89 and still very active and I'm blessed to still have him around to remind me of how great life is. Life is how we make it, I try to start every day with a smile and prayer and make it the best I can.
My father in law Rob is just one of the sweetest men, always there if you need anything, he's retired but still very busy with helping with the grand kids. Brian is also very blessed to have a great day, they are very close.
So, to both our father's Happy Fathers Day we love you
Brian and Melanie

No comments: