Melanie's blog list

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Spot Light On A Dear Friend Sheila Diane

Let me introduce you to Sheila whom I've know for over 30 years. We worked together at St. Josephs Hospital Orange Calif. in the ER. I worked there 16yrs and of those 16 yrs I was in the ER 10. From the day we met we had a special bond, I loved working with Sheila, things went smoothly when she was there. I have such wonderful memories of the grand days working in a great hospital with the hands down best ER Doc's and nurses that graced the earth.
I learned so much from her over the years, for instance I love scrap booking due to Sheila, before it was all the craze. She also taught me how to use a camera the right way.... I think my fondest memories and I'm giggling thinking about it was her idea to go buy pretty sheets, and use those sheets as wall covering. It was amazing how beautiful my bedroom looked after we did that, plus I used the same print for pillow shams and comforter I know it sounds crazy, but it's being used today in new homes, and I may do it again with the one wall in my bedroom this fall when we paint the inside of the house.
Sheila is one person that I have stayed in touch with all these years and know that she is always there if I need to talk and just catch up.
I know when she reads this she is going to be floored, but that's the fun of surprising your friends, Sheila a great lady and I'm so blessed to have her as a life long friend.
I will spot lighting those that have touched my life so don't be surprised if your picture appears one day:)
Ciao for now

No comments: