Melanie's blog list

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Moving Forward

From Track Side with Melli & Other Stuff
Good morning, this is the Other Stuff side of my blog....I completed my first week at St. Rose Hospital Henderson, to say it was a fast paced, very hectic week would be an understatement but it was good. I really like being on the go again, and training in the ER is like going back to a home that your familiar with. The busy pace of the ER is always present, I am training in ER Admitting, which involves registering all patients seen in the ER.
I like it, there is a good feeling there and team work is the key word. There's lots of smiling faces even with it being so busy, and it makes for a less stressful work place. Being a Catholic facility there is a feeling a peacefulness when you enter the building, the presences of God is very much present.
For 16yrs I worked at St. Josephs Hospital Orange Ca, and the familiar atmosphere was a welcome change for me.
With my first week done, I now have an idea how things flow, I'm looking forward to getting back to work on Monday and I'm finally moving forward.
More later have a great weekend
Melanie

No comments: