Melanie's blog list

Saturday, May 16, 2009

And The Winner Is???? (Nascar All Star Race)


There you have it Tony *Smoke* Stewart won tonight's Nascar All Star race, what's so cool is it's his first All Star win and his first win as a owner/driver WTG Tony and crew.

And what a race it was, for that matter what a great speed week Charlotte NC had, all the hooplala that is All Star week, just had a Cinderella Story ending. As I sat in my living with my husband Brian who was yelling for Jeff to win and was giddy when he took the lead and crying with he lost it lol (sorry honey). But, I could see with Kyle Busch it was going to get ugly and it did, Jeff lost it, slid in the front stretch infield then hit the wall (he's fine). Kyle wasn't able to do much after that, then my guy Mark had wicked loose issues with his car, but salvaged a 6Th place finish, Dale Jr had a respectable 10Th and Jimmy J with was down do to a wreck.
That is what makes this week and Saturday night racing so much fun to watch, it's a non points race, just a dash for cash, and a cool million for grand prize winner.
Again, WTG Smoke on a great win you are so deserving of it
Ciao for now

1 comment:

Rodney said...

Gee Melli, you are so eligant with words. that was a awesome post on the all star race. I guess I need to get my blogin skills tuned up to the way they use to be they are a little rusty.. LOL