Melanie's blog list

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Oh, And Some Food For Thought

I want to share a fast, easy and very tasty dinner suggestion....get a package of pork chops, the kind you like, I prefer the thicker pork chop. Season with your favorite spices I use lemon pepper with a pinch of garlic salt pepper and Emerils spice which I use on everything just about lol. With 1tbs of butter and a little olive oil, heat pan and cook 5Min's both sides covered. While cooking I sprinkle a dash of the spices again as I turn the chops. I have 2 of the most finicky men in my house Brian and Daddy, OMG they are so fussy, and they both gave it 2 thumps up LOL YEAHHHHH.

For desert I melted Ghirardelli Chocolate in the microwave for 30 secs to start take it out stir then for just 15 seconds finish melting. Now, go get those wonderful strawberries with the melted chocolate dip the tops, put on a baking sheet with wax paper, put them in the fridge for a couple of hours to chill and enjoy ummmm ummmmm soooooooo good.
Ciao for now and hope I made you all hungry LOL

No comments: